Monday, November 24, 2014

B-Town!!!

So big news this week transfers! I'm am leaving and going to Burley! It weird I'm kind of sad and kind of happy I haven't been able to get my head on straight yet but it stinks i'm really sad to leave sister Bly like REALLY sad! Im am gonna miss that girl like crazy! I am excited though sister Ritchel is my companion and we came out together and I know her pretty well so it will be fun! and Elder Howard my old district leader is there and our Zone Leader Elder Te'o will be there too so I know we will have tons of fun. I kind of had a feeling that this was going to happen but I know there are things that I need to do there. So sad to leave this ward though they are AMAZING!!! It weird we are coming up on a year crazy right cant believe this time last year we were getting ready to go to the MTC. Time fly's so fast! 

Well as for this week it wasn't anything super crazy... Wednesday we went to the YW in excellence here and it was so cute there theme was "your eternal best friend". We also have been helping sister Billings paint her sons room and sister Bly is doing a huge mural on it and it amazing! We got to finally have a lesson with Natasha and she is so sweet I am going to miss that girl like crazy! Also we did indexing with David. I seriously have never seen someone so excited for family history work! Other than that just the usual! I Love this ward so much and I am sad to leave but, they have helped me so much and So has sister Bly I am grateful for them! 
 I love yo all and hope your week is awesome (sorry this is so short!)

#itsnotgoodbyeitsc-yalater

Love,
Sister Owsley

Pictures
1. Natasha and I 

2. The mural thus far


No comments:

Post a Comment