Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Learning Curve

Wow this week has been a huge learning curve for me. It has been a big testimony builder as well. We unfortunately had a lot of cancellations this week and It has been rather down. We did however have great lessons with people that we did visit. We met a lot of new part member families this week and they said we could come back this upcoming week which was awesome. We also had a lesson with Jenny who is one of our investigators that we teach with the Elders. She is 18 and awesome! We love her so much. She is getting baptized in about 2 week on the 8th and there are so many people here so excited for her. She is really a sweet girl and we have so much fun teaching her. Also this week poor sister T got so sick on Sunday and so we took her over to sister Parsons who looked after her for the day while I went to some of our meetings. Over all though it was a slow week. but I have a new determinations to serve the Lord. I have learned this week that the Atonement is infinite. I knew that in my head but now it really has become important to me. The Lord will never judge us on how much we use the atonement. Love you all so much

love,
Sister Owsley
#itsnotgoodbyitsC-yalater
Emily with her old companion

No comments:

Post a Comment