Monday, June 9, 2014

Transfer!!!!

So I really have mixed emotions right now and I don't really know what to say.
SO I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED....
I am going to Twin Falls and I am actually going there with Sister Martenu who is one of the other sisters here in Mnt. Home.
I am really really really sad to be leaving. The people here have become like second family and they have helped me through so much! It has been such a blessing to me to be able to know people here that could help me so much. I will really miss them but I will say I am pretty excited to be in a new area. Both sister M and I have no clue where anything is so I am really grateful for that. We get to learn it together so there is a lot of excitement there and I already know my companion so we are pretty stoked to get out there and work. Funny thing is that one of the Spanish elders here is actually going to be Elder Stoddard's companion.... he is a really great elder who works really hard so hopefully they get along well. Its hard to leave but I really have a good feeling about this and I am excited to start over and get to know some new people.
 Well In the news regarding Mnt. home we have so many new investigators (which makes it even harder to leave). We have really been working on filling up our teaching pool and having a lot of people to teach and contact. Now the thing is getting them to progress. We have been struggling with that lately and have been working really hard and getting them to church and everything. We did have 4 investigators at church this week which was a huge accomplishment and we were super stocked about it!
Really I have no clue what else to put in this letter... its been really cool though reflecting on how far I have come these past 6 months and how much I have grown. Its exciting to think about how much more I can grow in the next year. (Weird to think that this time next year I will be coming home Right??) I feel so blessed to have gotten to know people here and I can honestly say that they have become like family here and I will come back and see them after my mission! (DAD) I love this work and I trust the Lord and know that wherever I go is where I am needed. If I didn't this would be a whole lot harder!

HIGHLIGHTS and NOTE WORTHIES FROM THIS WEEK:

1. Transfers! Going to Twin!!
2. Lost my camera :(  (poof gone! What should I do?!?!!)
3. Get to take my awesome sweet beach cruiser to twin which in now equipped with a basket!
4. got an Arabic Book of Mormon from an investigator family
5. and there was something else but now I cant remember... oh well...

p.s. what was Adams big news the other week he never told me.. :(

#itsnotgoobyeitsc-yalater  (even Mountain Home)

Love,
Sister Owsley



No comments:

Post a Comment